Now banking doesn't have to slow you down. You’re on the go…your bank should be, too! Download our app today and start banking from anywhere, anytime! Check account balances, transfer money, make deposits and more all at the touch of an app.
With Mobile Banking and the SB Mobile Banking app for iPhone® and Android™, you can access accounts from your mobile phone anytime, anywhere. Once you’ve downloaded the app, login and enroll in Mobile Deposit* for even more services.
*Enroll in Mobile Deposit in the Mobile Banking app. Terms and conditions apply.
Mobile Deposit is a free service.
Security Bank Mobile Banking App for iPhone®
Visit the App StoreSM or scan the QR code below with your iPhone® to download the app now!
Security Bank Mobile Banking App for Android™
Visit the App StoreSM or scan the QR code below with your Android™ to download the app now!
securityonlinebank .mobi is the solution for smartphones other than the iPhone® or Android™
Click on the image to view the demo on how to use the www.securityonlinebank.mobi solution.
You must be an existing Online banking user to login to the Security Bank Mobile Banking app.
Internet charges may apply. Check with your mobile provider.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Google play is a trademark of Google Inc.
Deposit your checks from anywhere with a quick snapshot from your smartphone.
You already snap pictures all day long from your smartphone... now you can snap a photo of your checks, too! No more long trips to the bank just to deposit your check. Simply sign, label "for mobile deposit", snap and you're done! Just another way Security Bank is making your banking life easier.
NOTE: This feature is ONLY available on an iPhone or Android device within the Mobile Banking app.
How to Use Mobile Deposit:
First you MUST sign your check on the back and label "for Mobile Deposit" (otherwise the deposit will be rejected)
- Log into Security Bank’s online banking using the Security Bank app on your phone. (If you have not already downloaded the app, please see instructions on our Mobile Banking page.)
- Select Mobile Deposit from the menu.
- Upon first use, you must enroll in Mobile Deposit and accept the terms and conditions.
- Select Deposit Check.
- Select the account for deposit and enter amount.
- Click on Take Pictures.
- Take a photo of both the front and back of your check.
- Confirm deposit amount. (The deposit will show as pending upon submission.)
Tips for taking your images:
Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos. Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area on a solid background.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew; ensure all four corners are visible.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible with no shadows and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- Make sure the MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.
Limitations and Fees:
- Daily deposit limits may apply.
- Mobile Deposit is Free to use.
Introducing Card Valet…a whole new level of personalization for your debit cards. It’s like having your own personal banking assistant right in your wallet! With the ability to set limits for your card, you are in full control of your spending. Plus, it's a safer way to manage your wallet!
With Card Valet you can now customize your debit cards to fit your personal banking needs. With each debit card you have, you can set their own unique Card Valet preferences. You’ll be able to:
- Set alerts when the card is used
- Create spending limits
- Set area limits so the card may only be used in a certain radius
- Create limits for merchant types and/or locations
- Review your transactions and account details
- Turn your card off to suspend use until you turn it back on
How to Set Up Card Valet
- Download the Card Valet application from the App StoreSM or Google play™.
- Open the app and select New User
- Enter your 16-digit card number
- Enter additional card details as requested
- Validate your identity
- Create your user name and password
- Then login in and begin customizing your options